Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorneys in Tustin, California
Are you having to deal with medical bills, property damage, and financial strain due to a car accident caused by someone else’s negligence? If you sustained serious injuries in an auto accident, our Tustin personal injury law firm can help you recover compensation for your losses. At Legacy Accident Lawyers, we fight to obtain justice for injured victims.
Our law firm has secured millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts for our clients and has a proven track record for winning the maximum compensation available. We want you to be able to focus on healing during this difficult time. We will hold the at-fault parties responsible for damages you are rightfully owed. Our aggressive car accident attorneys are prepared to take on any opponent. If your case goes to court, our seasoned trial lawyers will fight endlessly to win full and fair compensation. Contact us for your free case evaluation.
Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorneys in Tustin, California
Tustin, also known as “the city of trees”, has panoramic views of the Saddleback mountains and the coastline. There are about 80,000 residents living in Tustin, California. This Orange County city is very family-friendly and has attractions like the Marconi Automotive Museum, Citrus Ranch Park, and Old Town Tustin. Due to its pleasant weather and beautiful scenery, Tustin sees a lot of tourism each year. Consequently, this increases the risk of auto accidents.
Whether you’ve been in a car accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, rideshare accident, bicycle accident, or pedestrian accident, we can help. Our Tustin personal injury lawyers know the deceptive tactics an insurance company may try to pull on accident victims. An insurance company is motivated to protect its bottom line and will want to avoid paying out large settlements. Our lawyers are aggressive and will hold the at-fault party responsible for your damages and help you obtain fair compensation.
How Much is My Tustin Auto Accident Case Worth?
The value of your auto accident case depends on factors like the severity of the injuries you sustained in the car accident, medical bills incurred, property damage, emotional trauma, and if lifelong medical treatment is necessary. In a free consultation, a Tustin car accident lawyer can help you determine how much your case may be worth. Personal injury lawyers can help you calculate and prove damages, including more subjective damages like pain and suffering.
As a car accident victim, it’s important not to deal with the other driver's insurance company alone. An insurance adjuster may use misleading tactics against the accident victim in order to justify a low settlement or deny the case entirely. Having a personal injury lawyer on your side is vital to recovering fair and full compensation. A personal injury lawyer can win much higher compensation than someone unfamiliar with personal injury law. Our Tustin car accident lawyers will ensure the at-fault party is held responsible for damages. We fight to secure the best outcome for auto accident victims and work to obtain the maximum compensation available.
Tustin Auto Accident Statistics
An auto accident can result in severe injuries and can have a life-changing impact on accident victims. On average, about 3,300 motorists in California die each year in car crashes. In 2019, there were 410 total traffic fatalities and injuries in Tustin, California. There were 148 DUI arrests on Tustin roads that year.
Common Injuries Sustained in Motor Vehicle Accidents
After a Tustin car accident, it’s important to seek medical attention immediately. Even if your injuries seem minor initially, it may take hours or days for serious injuries to manifest.
Additionally, you likely experienced an adrenaline rush during the car crash that may have masked your car accident injuries. Some common injuries motor vehicle accident victims suffer from include:
- Burns - Victims can suffer burns in a car accident when they come in contact with hot metal, hot steam and liquids, and fire from a burning vehicle. Burns are very painful and can cause permanent scarring or disfigurement.
- Cuts and Lacerations - Lacerations are wounds that occur when soft tissue is torn open or slashed. Sharp objects like broken glass and debris can cause lacerations, as well as when a victim is ejected from the vehicle and makes contact with the road.
- Fractions and Broken Bones - Some of the most common injuries in car accidents include pelvic bone fractures, broken legs, broken arms, and a broken clavicle.
- Whiplash and Neck Injuries - The force of a car accident can violently jolt a person’s body. Whiplash can force the neck to move rapidly back and forth, especially in a rear-end collision. This can strain and damage ligaments and nerves inside the neck and can cause stiffness, tenderness, and throbbing pain for the injured victim.
- Soft Tissue Injuries - Soft tissue injuries damage the body’s connective tissues. These kinds of injuries can include damage to the muscles, tendons, and ligaments. The connective tissues can be torn and stretched beyond their normal range from the force of impact in an auto accident.
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) - Car crashes are a top cause of traumatic brain injuries. TBIs from auto accidents result in about 16,402 deaths annually. During a crash, the brain can sustain injuries when there is a blow or piercing injury to the person’s head.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) - Motor vehicle accidents are a leading cause of PTSD. According to the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), 39.2% of auto accident victims suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder after the motor vehicle accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries and Paralysis - A spine injury can be a severe and potentially life-changing injury for a person. A motor vehicle collision can cause trauma to the cervical spine, thoracic spine, or lumbar spine. When a victim’s body is ejected from a motor vehicle or makes impact with the inside of the vehicle, the person’s spinal cord could be severed, leading to permanent paralysis.
File Your Personal Injury Claim in Time
In California, the statute of limitations to file a personal injury claim is 2 years from the accident date. If the other vehicle involved in the personal injury accident was a government vehicle, the statute of limitations is only 6 months. It’s crucial to file a personal injury claim and secure legal representation as soon as you are able to.
At Legacy Accident Lawyers, our car accident lawyers will work to resolve your personal injury case in a timely manner. We negotiate with the insurance company on our client's behalf and work to settle car accident cases before they go to court. In the case your lawsuit goes to court, our experienced trial lawyers are well-prepared to represent you in the litigation process.
Contact an Experienced Tustin Auto Accident Lawyer
At Legacy Accident Lawyers, we pride ourselves on maintaining our 99% success rate. We provide auto accident victims with the strategic legal advocacy they need to win their personal injury cases. Our legal team is here to assist you 24/7 and will guide you throughout your entire car accident case. Did you sustain a serious car accident injury in a Tustin car accident? Schedule a free case evaluation today to learn more about your legal options.